Saint Luke’s Cancer Institute – Plaza location is seeking an experienced Clinical Supervisor to join our team. As a Registered Nurse on this team, you will be responsible for working to achieve quality healthcare and high patient satisfaction. This position supports the clinical staff for the outpatient hematology, oncology and gynecological oncology clinics. Our fast-paced, magnet designated clinic offers you the opportunity to work collaboratively with leadership in maintaining our vision to be, “The best place to get care. The best place to give care.”
Clinic Hours: Monday-Friday 8:00am-4:30pm
- Manages specific administrative and clinical functions related to the daily operations of the clinic as assigned
- Supervises assigned clinical departments
- Responsible for all resources and functions related to patient care including: ordering supplies, QA, regulatory compliance, OSHA, maintenance of clinical equipment, payroll, managing staff schedule, and regular staff meetings
- Responsible for training and development of assigned employees including interviews/hiring decisions, discipline, and staff evaluations.
- Assist clinical staff as needed
- Manages scheduling and staffing prior to regular business hours
- Directly supervises 10 or more employees in a clinic with 8 or more physicians and or 30 or more total staff
We are seeking a Clinical Supervisor who is an RN with strong leadership and communication skills. This is a hands-on opportunity, requiring significant interaction with leadership and staff. To be successful in this role, you will need to possess problem-solving skills, be task and results oriented, patient focused, and innovative. You must be transparent and adaptable as this position requires the management of sudden changes. The ideal candidate will be able to work in a team atmosphere as well as autonomously. We are seeking individuals who are high functioning, self-sufficient, and capable of managing ambiguity.
Why Saint Luke’s?
- Our leadership supports nurse engagement and allows their voices to be heard.
- We value our nurses’ knowledge, experience, and expertise to improve patient outcomes and quality care.
- The opportunity to make an impact on their unit, hospital, health system, and the healthcare industry.
- Strong nurse governance and we encourage all of our RNs to participate
- Various CEU, Continuing Education, Leadership and other career training available
- Career Advancement Program dedicated to RNs.
- Saint Luke’s offers competitive salaries and benefits packages to all of their employees, click here to find out more.
Applicable Experience: 2 yearsBasic Life Support - American Heart Association or Red Cross, ONS Chemotherapy & Biotherapy - Oncology Nursing Certification Corporation, Registered Nurse - Various
Bachelor's Degree (Required)