Saint Luke’s Health System is seeking an experienced Director of Finance and Planning for our Critical Access Region. You will be responsible for Financial Planning in integration with strategic plan updates, as set by leadership team (System or Critical Access Region), and in alignment to annual budget targets. With your experience you will be responsible for aspects of the Critical Access Region revenue cycle. Your expertise in Finance and Planning for the healthcare industry - especially for critical access hospitals, will allow you to successfully perform environmental assessments and analyze financial projections.
You will have the opportunity for growth, while having the resources and support of the Health System. Join us in our vision of being, “The Best Place to Get Care. The Best Place to Give Care.”
Occasional travel to Critical Access Region required
- Supervises charge master / revenue integrity teams
- Participates in System committees for revenue cycle and technology to make recommendations with respect to CAR
- Performs special projects in consultation with System and CAR leadership, including financial analysis and pro forma financial models at CAR, hospital, or departmental level
- Responsible for special projects as requested from System and CAR leadership
- Reports to VP Corporate Controller
We are seeking someone who possesses strong critical thinking skills. To be successful in this role, you will need to be able to work in a team atmosphere as well as autonomously. The ideal candidate must have a background in healthcare, critical access experience is preferred.
Master's Degree preferred.
Certified Public Accountant preferred.
5+ years of relevant experience required.
Why Saint Luke’s?:
· Saint Luke’s offers competitive salaries and benefits packages to all of their employees.
· We believe in creating a collaborative environment where all voices are heard.
· We are here for you and will support you in achieving your goals.
· We are dedicated to innovation and always looking for ways to improve.
Job RequirementsApplicable Experience:
Bachelor's Degree (Required)
Job DetailsFull Time
Day (United States of America)
"The best place to get care. The best place to give care." That is the Saint Luke's vision and, whether in a hospital, clinic, practice, or office, our more than 12,000 employees strive toward that vision every day. Saint Luke's employees are proud of our rich history and heritage, and that we remain the only faith-based, nonprofit, locally owned health system in Kansas City. Joining Saint Luke's means joining a team of exceptional professionals who always strive for excellence in patient care. Take this opportunity to do the best work of your career within a highly diverse and inclusive work space where all voices matter.
Join the Kansas City region's premiere provider of health services. Equal Opportunity Employer. We hire only non-tobacco users.