Saint Luke’s Hospital of Kansas City – Plaza location is seeking a Director of Quality to join our team. We are seeking individuals who have academic medical center experience, superior knowledge of JCAHO and CMS standards, and a proven record of quality improvement in an acute care setting. You will be responsible for the establishment, implementation, and maintenance of a quality management structure that promotes organizational goals and vision of quality health services.
- Responsible for Quality Patient Safety Program Regulatory Readiness and Infection Prevention
- Provides oversight and direction that serves as a resource to SLH and Medical Staff leadership for hospital wide performance improvement initiatives and functions, patient safety initiatives, reduction of patient harm and creation, and maintenance of a high reliability environment of care delivery
- Coordinates SLH annual Performance Improvement Plan
- Works collaboratively to promote an integrated program of CQI within SLHS and in affiliation with UMKC SOM
- Supports state federal TJC compliance activities on an ongoing basis
- Provides leadership and direction in developing a culture of patient safety and measurement systems to determine quality and safety of patient care
- Facilitates initiatives contributing to process improvement.
Master's degree and clinical background required.
Why Saint Luke’s?:
- Saint Luke’s offers competitive salaries and benefits packages to all of their employees, click here to find out more.
- We believe in creating a collaborative environment where all voices are heard.
- We are here for you and will support you in achieving your goals.
- We are dedicated to innovation and always looking for ways to improve.
Applicable Experience:2 years
Registered Nurse - Various
Master's Degree (Required)
Job DetailsFull Time
Day (United States of America)
"The best place to get care. The best place to give care." That is the Saint Luke's vision and, whether in a hospital, clinic, practice, or office, our more than 12,000 employees strive toward that vision every day. Saint Luke's employees are proud of our rich history and heritage, and that we remain the only faith-based, nonprofit, locally owned health system in Kansas City. Joining Saint Luke's means joining a team of exceptional professionals who always strive for excellence in patient care. Take this opportunity to do the best work of your career within a highly diverse and inclusive work space where all voices matter.
Join the Kansas City region's premiere provider of health services. Equal Opportunity Employer. We hire only non-tobacco users.
Effective November 1st, 2021, full COVID-19 vaccination is a condition of employment for all Saint Luke’s Health System employees unless a medical or religious exemption is approved.