The Opportunity :
Saint Luke’s South Hospital in Overland Park, KS is currently looking for a food service worker to quickly and efficiently provide excellent customer service to our patients and their families.
The Shift: Tuesday – Saturday, 10:45am to 7:15pm
The Work :
- Handling, preparing, and serving food in accordance with written menu and sanitation regulations.
- Preparing of cafeteria food service and delivery of food to customers
- Restocking of cafeteria supplies
- Maintaining sanitation of work areas dishes and equipment.
- Maintaining inventory control, product rotation, labeling, and safe food handling practices to assure continued availability to customers.
- Assisting in other Cashier and Dishwasher responsibilities as necessary.
We are looking for someone that is excited about working with people and has a positive attitude, strong customer service skills, willingness to work, flexibility, ability to work without any guidance, eager to learn, not afraid to ask questions, can be on your feet all day and a team player.
We provide our employees with the opportunity to grow in the health system, to move into leadership roles within the department or further their careers in new directions still within the health system.
Why Saint Luke’s?:
- Saint Luke’s offers competitive salaries and benefits packages to all of their employees, click here to find out more.
- We believe in creating a collaborative environment where all voices are heard.
- We are here for you and will support you in achieving your goals.
- We are dedicated to innovation and always looking for ways to improve.
Applicable Experience:Less than 1 year