Anderson County Hospital in Garnett, KS and Allen County Hospital in Iola, KS is seeking a Registered Nurse for their Med-Surg Unit. As a RN on this team, you will have the opportunity to provide care to acute care and skilled nursing patients. In this position, you will be trained and supported to float over to the ED as needed. Training and certification assistance will be provided to support your success in this role.
For new graduate RNs, we know your career and leadership development will benefit us as much as it does you—so we pour resources into your growth, training, and development through our Nurse Residency Program. Learn more about how Saint Luke’s is dedicated to the success of its nurses here.
- 7pm - 7am
- Utilizes the nursing process
- Performs patient care
- Delegates patient care tasks
- Supervises other patient care staff.
- Coordinates the plan of care for a group of assigned patients
- Consults with other members of the health care team when indicated to ensure optimal patient outcomes.
- Demonstrates proficiency and abides by policies rules guidelines and procedures.
We are seeking professional nurses who are comfortable with working in different settings and eager to learn more. We are looking for a natural leader who is passionate about patient care and helping their peers be successful and continuous learning.
Why Saint Luke’s?
- Our leadership supports nurse engagement and allows their voices to be heard.
- We value our nurses’ knowledge, experience, and expertise to improve patient outcomes and quality care.
- The opportunity to make an impact on their unit, hospital, health system, and the healthcare industry.
- Strong nurse governance and we encourage all of our RNs to participate
- Various CEU, Continuing Education, Leadership and other career training available
- Career Advancement Program dedicated to RNs.
- Saint Luke’s offers competitive salaries and benefits packages to all of their employees, click here to find out more.
Applicable Experience:Less than 1 year
Advanced Cardiac Life Support - American Heart Association or Red Cross, Pediatric Advanced Life Support - American Heart Association or Red Cross, Registered Nurse (KS) - National Council of State Boards of Nursing (NURSYS), Trauma Nurse Core Course - Emergency Nurse Association
Associate Degree (Required)