Allen County Hospital in Iola, Kansas is seeking a Registered Nurse for their Med-Surg Unit. As a RN on this team, you will have the opportunity to provide care to acute care and skilled nursing patients. This is a busy, fast-paced multispecialty team that will allow you to grow your skills in a variety of areas. Training and certification assistance will be provided to support your success in this role. We utilize leading technology, evidence based practice and a collaborative environment to ensure we are “The Best Place to Get Care. The Best Place to Give Care.”
- 7pm - 7am
- Utilizes the nursing process
- Performs patient care
- Delegates patient care tasks
- Supervises other patient care staff.
- Coordinates the plan of care for a group of assigned patients
- Consults with other members of the health care team when indicated to ensure optimal patient outcomes.
- Demonstrates proficiency and abides by policies rules guidelines and procedures.
We are seeking professional nurses who are comfortable with working in different settings and eager to learn more. We are looking for a natural leader who is passionate about patient care and helping their peers be successful and continuous learning.
Why Saint Luke’s?
- Our leadership supports nurse engagement and allows their voices to be heard.
- We value our nurses’ knowledge, experience, and expertise to improve patient outcomes and quality care.
- The opportunity to make an impact on their unit, hospital, health system, and the healthcare industry.
- Strong nurse governance and we encourage all of our RNs to participate
- Various CEU, Continuing Education, Leadership and other career training available
- Career Advancement Program dedicated to RNs.
- Saint Luke’s offers competitive salaries and benefits packages to all of their employees, click here to find out more.
Applicable Experience:Less than 1 year
Advanced Cardiac Life Support - American Heart Association or Red Cross, Pediatric Advanced Life Support - American Heart Association or Red Cross, Registered Nurse (KS) - National Council of State Boards of Nursing (NURSYS)
Associate Degree (Required)
Job DetailsFull Time
Night (United States of America)
"The best place to get care. The best place to give care." That is the Saint Luke's vision and, whether in a hospital, clinic, practice, or office, our more than 12,000 employees strive toward that vision every day. Saint Luke's employees are proud of our rich history and heritage, and that we remain the only faith-based, nonprofit, locally owned health system in Kansas City. Joining Saint Luke's means joining a team of exceptional professionals who always strive for excellence in patient care. Take this opportunity to do the best work of your career within a highly diverse and inclusive work space where all voices matter.
Join the Kansas City region's premiere provider of health services. Equal Opportunity Employer. We hire only non-tobacco users.
Effective November 1st, 2021, full COVID-19 vaccination is a condition of employment for all Saint Luke’s Health System employees unless a medical or religious exemption is approved.