Saint Luke’s Wright Memorial Hospital in Trenton, MO is seeking an experienced Radiologic Technologist to join our Radiology team. You will have the opportunity to work in a fast-paced environment, performing diagnostic exams to assist in direct patient care. Your experience and expertise in quality and accurate radiographic images will ensure our vision, “The best place to get care. The best place to give care.” is maintained.
- Performs general diagnostic x-rays for all clinic patients in the Radiology department
- Performs Bone Density studies
We are seeking patient centered, self-driven, motivated Registered Radiologic Technologists who are committed to providing exceptional patient care. To be successful, you will need to be able to work in a team atmosphere as well as autonomously. The ideal candidate will be highly organized, adaptable, task oriented, resourceful, and possess strong communication skills. If you are enthusiastic about learning and growing in your career, this is a great opportunity for you!
Why Saint Luke’s?
- We are dedicated to innovation and always looking for ways to improve.
- We offer a Career Advancement Program to expand your skills and grow your career.
- We believe in creating a collaborative environment where all voices are heard.
- We are here for you and will support you in achieving your goals.
- Saint Luke’s offers competitive salaries and benefits packages to all of their employees, click here to find out more.
Less than 1 yearAmerican Registry of Rad. Tech. (ARRT) - American Registry of Radiologic Technologist, Basic Life Support - American Heart Association or Red Cross
Associate Degree (Required)
Job DetailsFull Time
Nights (United States of America)
"The best place to get care. The best place to give care." That is the Saint Luke's vision and, whether in a hospital, clinic, practice, or office, our more than 12,000 employees strive toward that vision every day. Saint Luke's employees are proud of our rich history and heritage, and that we remain the only faith-based, nonprofit, locally owned health system in Kansas City. Joining Saint Luke's means joining a team of exceptional professionals who always strive for excellence in patient care. Take this opportunity to do the best work of your career within a highly diverse and inclusive work space where all voices matter.
Join the Kansas City region's premiere provider of health services. Equal Opportunity Employer. We hire only non-tobacco users.