The Opportunity :
Saint Luke’s Allen County Hospital in Iola, KS is seeking a Supervisor of Housekeeping to join our Environmental Services Department. You will have the opportunity to supervise, lead, and coordinate employees engaged in maintaining a clean and orderly condition throughout the institution in patient care and ancillary areas. Our priority is patient care in that we interact with patients daily and have the opportunity to bring something positive to their day to ensure Saint Luke’s is “The Best Place To Get Care, The Best Place To Give Care.”
- Day Shift
The Work :
- Provides a clean and safe environment at the Hospital
- Assigns routine employees to specific tasks
- Records and maintains all documentation as requested by Human Resources and JCAHO standards
- Ensures compliance with JCAHO and OSHA recommendations
- Educates and trains new employees
- Demonstrates new techniques and equipment
- Practices cost containment involving supplies and equipment purchases
- Takes periodic inventories
- Works with management on any unbudgeted needs
We are looking for someone that is excited about working with people and have a positive attitude, strong customer service skills, willingness to work, flexible, able to work without any guidance, eager to learn, not afraid to ask questions, can be on your feet all day, and a team player.
Why Saint Luke’s?:
- Saint Luke’s offers competitive salaries and benefits packages to all of their employees, click here to find out more.
- We believe in creating a collaborative environment where all voices are heard.
- We are here for you and will support you in achieving your goals.
- We are dedicated to innovation and always looking for ways to improve.
Applicable Experience:Less than 1 year
Job DetailsFull Time
Day (United States of America)
"The best place to get care. The best place to give care." That is the Saint Luke's vision and, whether in a hospital, clinic, practice, or office, our more than 12,000 employees strive toward that vision every day. Saint Luke's employees are proud of our rich history and heritage, and that we remain the only faith-based, nonprofit, locally owned health system in Kansas City. Joining Saint Luke's means joining a team of exceptional professionals who always strive for excellence in patient care. Take this opportunity to do the best work of your career within a highly diverse and inclusive work space where all voices matter.
Join the Kansas City region's premiere provider of health services. Equal Opportunity Employer. We hire only non-tobacco users.