Hedrick Medical Center in Chillicothe, MO and Wright Memorial Hospital in Trenton, MO are looking for a Laboratory Supervisor to join our lab team. You will have the opportunity supervise comprehensive laboratory operations under the direction of the Laboratory Manager. Our lab is a collaborative team with diverse experience levels, which ensures our vision of being “The best place to get care. The best place to give care.” is maintained.
- Oversees daily operations
- Establishes and monitors key metrics for accurate and timely work of staff
- Makes operational decisions to facilitate optimal workflow and patient care services
- Serves as subject matter expert for clinical laboratory analysis and instrument operation
- Hires, trains and supervises staff
- Manages scheduling and timekeeping for staff
- Evaluates staff performance
We are seeking a Supervisor of Laboratory that is confident in their skills, patient focused, positive, and willing to go above and beyond for their patients and peers. We are looking for professionals who are able to multi-task and can maintain strong technical skills for area of oversight.
Why Saint Luke’s?:
- We are dedicated to innovation and always looking for ways to improve.
- We believe in creating a collaborative environment where all voices are heard.
- We are here for you and will support you in achieving your goals.
- Saint Luke’s offers competitive salaries and benefits packages to all of their employees, click here to find out more.
Medical Laboratory Scientist - American Society for Clinical Pathology
Bachelor's Degree (Required)
Day (United States of America)
"The best place to get care. The best place to give care." That is the Saint Luke's vision and, whether in a hospital, clinic, practice, or office, our more than 12,000 employees strive toward that vision every day. Saint Luke's employees are proud of our rich history and heritage, and that we remain the only faith-based, nonprofit, locally owned health system in Kansas City. Joining Saint Luke's means joining a team of exceptional professionals who always strive for excellence in patient care. Take this opportunity to do the best work of your career within a highly diverse and inclusive work space where all voices matter.
Join the Kansas City region's premiere provider of health services. Equal Opportunity Employer. We hire only non-tobacco users.