Saint Luke’s South Hospital in Overland Park, Kansas is seeking an experienced Ultrasound Technologist to join our Radiology team. You will have the opportunity to work in a fast-paced environment, performing ultrasound exams to assist in direct patient care. Your experience and expertise will ensure our vision, “The best place to get care. The best place to give care.” is maintained.
Shift Details: PRN to help cover days off, call and holidays
· Perform a variety of Ultrasound exams, including, but not limited to, Abdomen, OB/GYN, Vascular, Vein Mapping, Pediatric (Will vary by location)
· Perform Ultrasound Guided procedures such as paracentesis, thoracentesis, FNA, and biopsies(Will vary by location and shift)
We are seeking patient centered, self-driven, motivated Ultrasound Technologists who are committed to providing exceptional patient care in sonography. To be successful, you will need to be able to work in a team atmosphere as well as autonomously. The ideal candidate will be highly organized, adaptable, task oriented, resourceful, and possess strong communication skills. If you are enthusiastic about learning and growing in your career, this is a great opportunity for you!
Starting with graduating class in 2017 Associates required.
OBGYN Certification Preferred
Why Saint Luke’s?
· We are dedicated to innovation and always looking for ways to improve.
· We offer a Career Advancement Program to qualified employees to expand your skills and grow your career.
· We believe in creating a collaborative environment where all voices are heard.
· We are here for you and will support you in achieving your goals.
· Saint Luke’s offers competitive salaries and benefits packages to all of their employees, click here to find out more.
Applicable Experience:Less than 1 year
Reg Vascular Technologist - American Registry for Diagnostic Medical SonographyAssociate Degree (Required)
Day (United States of America)
"The best place to get care. The best place to give care." That is the Saint Luke's vision and, whether in a hospital, clinic, practice, or office, our more than 12,000 employees strive toward that vision every day. Saint Luke's employees are proud of our rich history and heritage, and that we remain the only faith-based, nonprofit, locally owned health system in Kansas City. Joining Saint Luke's means joining a team of exceptional professionals who always strive for excellence in patient care. Take this opportunity to do the best work of your career within a highly diverse and inclusive work space where all voices matter.
Join the Kansas City region's premiere provider of health services. Equal Opportunity Employer. We hire only non-tobacco users.
Effective November 1st, 2021, full COVID-19 vaccination is a condition of employment for all Saint Luke’s Health System employees unless a medical or religious exemption is approved.