WE ARE C2FO
C2FO is a global financial technology company that provides convenient, cost-effective access to the working capital businesses of all sizes need to thrive. C2FO has more than 450 employees worldwide, headquartered in Kansas City, and operations throughout Europe, India, Asia Pacific, and Australia.
Since 2008, C2FO’s online platform and innovative financial products have accelerated payments by more than $1 billion in working capital each week for companies in over 180 countries. C2FO is Working Capital. Working for Everyone. For more information, visit www.C2FO.com.
About the Role
The Sales Operations Manager will support the Client Operations teams. The objective of this role is to continuously enable Client Operations to close opportunities and to increase transparency of the Client Operations business to the Executive Team and other stakeholders. The Sales Operations Manager will be responsible for pipeline reporting, supporting Client Operations processes, and owning or collaborating on critical projects. This person will oversee CRM performance and engagement across the team and strategize on process improvements.This position requires at least five years of operations, project management, or consulting experience, as well as proven analytical skills and familiarity with a CRM. Collaboration with cross-functional teams will be key to this role (Product, Marketing, Enterprise Sales and other organizations).
Sales Operations Manager Job Duties:
- Manage technical tools and platforms, including CRMs (customer relationship management platforms such as Salesforce), often in collaboration with IT
- Train staff in products, market, and processes for sales excellence
- Define and refine structured sales processes for efficiency
- Manage all Client Operations pipeline reporting
- Define sales process steps to improve conversions, shorten sales cycles, and maximize wins
- Organize and maintain sales collateral for access by Client Ops teams
- Manage sales representative compensation plans and incentives
Preferred Skills/Experience & Basic Qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree in a business or technology-related field
- 5+ years’ experience with sales operations, general operations, project management, or consulting
- Command of Microsoft Suite (especially Excel and PowerPoint)
- Creation of quality deliverables and delivering projects in a timely manner
- Collaboration with cross-functional departments
- Can work autonomously, prioritize tasks well and communicate clearly
- Comfortable operating with ambiguity and making decisions before all information may be available
- Experience with Customer Relationship Management (CRM) software, especially Salesforce, is a plus
- Experience with sales methodologies, metrics and processes are a plus
Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion . Pollen, Inc. (C2FO) believes that unique backgrounds and individual voices strengthen our team, leading to the best ideas and discoveries for our innovative and growing company. At C2FO, we seek, encourage, and nurture diverse perspectives, and we welcome those of all backgrounds to help us change the way global businesses of all sizes gain access to working capital.
As an organization, we not only value diversity and equality, we cultivate teams that feel empowered to bring their authentic selves to work every day. We strive to create a workplace that reflects the communities we serve and our global, multicultural clients. We recognize the power of inclusion, emphasizing that each team member was chosen for their unique ability to contribute to the overall success of our mission.